Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge | Day 1

My Mum,my Dad and my sister because we will so much fun as a family and we can spend time as a family, some of our family members love sports including me.



Today I have earned 4 points by saying who I'll go with to go taupo cycling, it also sounds cool. I think it will be scary at first but if we  train as a family it will be easier for us. This is one of my favorite activity to do so far. I am going to try and complete everything activity.

3 comments:

  1. Malo E Lelei Chavda,

    What a great blog post from you this week. It's good to know that you would bring your dad, mum, and sister. You have given us a great reason for this question. I chose my brothers.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Chavda, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning. Thank you for completing this activity about cycling in Taupo. It's nice to read that you would take your family with you to support and motivate you during the race.

    What sort of sports do you and your family enjoy playing?

    I play a bit of football, basketball and netball.

    Thanks, and once again, congratulations on completing the entire Summer Learning Journey.

    Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. Your support crew for the Lake Taupo Cycling challenge sounds great. I'm sure that you guys would do really well in it. If you could, would it do it in real life? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete