Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Protecting Our Own | Day 2 Week 4

On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post!.

I will be so scared because when I am on a roller coaster ride when we go down but it will be fun but scary at the same time. }
On your blog list 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that you would plant in your garden.

Strawberry, Banana, Apples, Mango,Orange, Pear, Grapes, Peaches, Plum and Watermelon. On your blog, tell us which project you find most interesting and why..
The forest in Tajikintan because they help destroy food that can theraned or harm humans. Here is the link https://www.fauna-flora.org/projects/conserving-threatened-fruit-nut-forests-tajikistan


In these 3 activities I had to say how I feel if I went Zipline in Rarotonga, 10 vegetables or fruits that i'll like to grow in my garden and a project that I find interesting. My favorite one doing was Zipline because I can images me doing it and how I'll feel.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings Chavda,

    Awesome activity completing seen from you this week. What was you favourite activity for this day? The fruits that you listed looks interesting. I selected strawberries too. Your reason for the project activity is great. Next time you should probably give a informative reason for zip lining.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chavda! Great work on all the hard work in the activities. I am specifically going to focus on Activity 2. Delicious! I love every fruit/vegetable you listed from the 10. Well done on the activities, continuing on leaving more activities each day, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chavda!
    Your blog post is really interesting. Your blog post is very detailed. It took me a bit to figure out the separation of each activity. I think you should work on make a line so that your readers could find where each activity is.
    Keep the work up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Chavda,

    I'm taking to time out to go back through your blog posts, and I'm enjoying it! You're going for some delicious fruits there! I wonder how well mango would grow in New Zealand, what do you think?

    What words would describe how you feel on the zipline? I know one that would say how I felt - terrified!

    Talk to you later!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing all of these activities. I would also like to go zip lining in Rotorua, although it would probably be very scary. Also, I like the choice of fruits and vegetables that you decided to have in your garden. I absolutely love grapes and plums. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete