Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Reading Ugly


Making prediction
Modifying prediction
Author's
Purpose
I think the little kid is showing the dad a picture on the tablet and the dad is thinking what it looked like.
My prediction was right because the dad was trying to find out what does the picture looks like.

And I think that the l little boy is trying to make the kids in his class trying to look at his poste


This is my prediction about the ugly and it is about when all of the kids was looking at the poster of the little kid that he made at home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chavda,

    I like the way you have made the predictions very clear for the reader. I think you could improve on your blurb for your post. Make sure you finish your sentences and the way you start them.

    Great Work Chavda,
    Ms Naicker

    ReplyDelete