Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Day 3 Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange | Teaser Week



For this activity, please think of someone who has had a positive impact on your life. Who is this person? What did they do that was positive?
The person that has made a positive impact in my life will be my Brother. He inspired me to play sports since I was 5 years old. I have always watched him do boxing and it has been successful. He courage me to keep on going even if I gave up in a sport. When I was one of the newest people in my swimming club that knew nothing about swimming he always courage me to keep on going. Last year, he won the sport dux's award 2019. He is New Zealand's youth heavy weight boxing champion for the last 2 or 3 years.

16 comments:

  1. Greetings Chavda
    I like your blog post about the Columbian Exchange. I like how you talked about your brother and him inspiring you to play sports, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chavda

    Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Learning Journey programme has already started, therefore you can now stop with your teaser week blogs and go straight into week 1. You will be able to get points for week 1 onwards, so you can be in to win some awesome prizes!

    Here is the link to get you started:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities?authuser=0

    Really looking forward to reading your blog posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete