Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Activity 1: Night Owls | Day 3 Week 2

I always go to sleep at 10PM and wake up around 7 or 8 am.

  • My sister goes sleep earlier then most of us in the family, she wakes up at 6,7 or 8 am
  • My Dad usually stays on his phone till 10 and wakes up at 7 or 9
  • My Mum stays up till 10 but she wakes up around 4:30 am to go work, but when she doesn't go work  she wakes up around 6 or 7am.
    My 2 brothers stay up very late till 1 in the morning or 12 am. If they stay up late they wake up around 10 or 11 am, but if they sleep early they wake up at 9 or 8am.

    These is the times they go to sleep and what time they wake up. This is not my full family times because they have there own home or lives in Australia.



    Today in this activity I had to say the time of my family times they go sleep and wake up. This was a bit challenging. I have earned 4 points. I usually know what time they go sleep because when I wake up during the night I can hear my brother's talking to each other or to there friends. This was fun doing and I hope it  continues like this.

6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chavda,

    What an outstanding effort that you've worked for. Reading this was great. The way that you explained this was amazing. Your brothers are just like my brothers. It's good reading this, because we have a lot in common.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chavda! I think it's safe to say that your family are early risers. I am personally a night owl myself. It's great that you enjoyed this activities and thought it was fun. This is also commonly know as an early bird, what bird would you choose to be? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Work Chavda,

    I really like how you put all your family members in your work. Wow, your 2 brothers are crazy because they sleep at 1:00 and they wake up late. Your mum is usually like my mum but Different ways. My mum usually sleep in morning and wakes up at 2:00 and has her time to do what she wants to do. Then when it hits 8:00 pm she leaves to work and comes back in the morning again.

    What about your dog, is he an early riser or a night owl?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Joshua,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! My dog is both because if we wake up and we move he would wake up or he would just continue sleeping. He is sometimes a night owl because he goes sleeps when we go sleep or later on the night when we are sleeping and he wakes up as a early riser..


      Keep it up Joshua!
      By Chavda

      Delete
  4. Kia Ora Chavda,

    Wow, sounds like you have a range of night owls and early risers in your family I have a similar sleeping pattern to you, except I try and go to sleep slightly earlier so I can get up by 6am. Always try and make sure that I get at least eight hours sleep at night. Do you like think sleep schedule you have? Do you think you are a night owl or early riser?

    Remember for every quality comment that you post on the another SLJ participant's blog you can earn two extra points! Here is the Twitter Feed link, it shows all of the latest posts that students have put on their blog all over the country!

    Here is the link here: https://sites.google.com/a/manaiakalani.org/connected-learners-share/sljtwitterfeeds


    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I think you have done a great job figuring out whether your family and yourself are night olws or early risers. I think that I am a early risers as I wake up early on most days (especially when I have school). Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete