Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

The Blast from The Past

Text title: Blast from The Past
Author:
I think the main idea of this text is  Blast from the Past
One example of a supporting detail is Dr Goddard Conducts the first flight of a Liquid-fuel-rocket,1926.
Another example of a supporting detail is Lakia,the first space dog to go into orbit.
It is clear that the main idea is The Blast from Past.

Because Their was a War between China,British and other countries the past is for that their was other things from the past in different Countries. They would be Wars like I said China and British would VS Their Soldiers would would VS Their Countries for China and For British.


LI: to identify features of an information report
LI: to infer information in a text

We had to write about The Blast from the Past I worked buy Myself.

It was easy because I knew everything about this story.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chavda I Like how you are learning a lot about summarising you have in proved a lot.I have done one of these frames and our frames are really not a like.I think you have done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete