Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

PBS Conclusion

PBS has done really well here that we even get a swimming pool each year and lot’s more. Our school provides milk and fruit for morning tea and lunch.We are a digital learning school and we are a manaiakalani school. We are also so lucky that we get visitors each year to look at our really good learning. We also have got sponsered by a lot of things WE ARE A REALLY SPECIAL SCHOOL!
I really feel happy that I came to this school because I feel really special.The teachers here are kind and try to help us learn more stuff that we already know


This is my inquiry I worked with Nyjah and Marieta we did it on our school we were talking about our school because it is a good school.

This is easy but not hard because Nyjah and Marieta worked as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment