Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

I Think.... T Chart

I think… T chart

Text: Ramadan is coming
Author: Marita Vandenberg
detective.png


I think… (your inference)

because… (evidence from the text)

I think fast means when you don’t eat or drink.
Because…  they are going to get sick if they don't eat or drink at all.
I think fast means when you don’t eat or drink.
Because… they might die from not eating food and when you don't eat food you get weak ish.
I think fast means when you don’t eat or drink.

Because…. It says that you can’t fast if you are sick,old, or if you are having a baby.
I think that Obay is worried about speaking arabic.
Because… it says that Obay is worried going to school because he can only speak Arabic not english.
I think Obay has heaps of friends that are Kiwi.
Because… it says that he has friends that are kiwis(New Zealanders).
I think Obay has a 5 daily prayer
Because… it says that the names are called Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha
LI: To practice Inferring.
Today for reading  I read a book called Ramadan is coming. What did you learned?  I learnt even more things about inferring. How did you learned?  We had to read the book and we would have to say in one of the books what I think and the evidence from the book. I only did 5 sentences for each box.

No comments:

Post a Comment