Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Kiwi Sport

Today for Kiwi sport we played a game before we went into the other thing. We started with octopus and Fui and Marieta were the taggers threw out the game. After we played octopus we went into practing our scissor kick. A scissor kick is when you have to jump and move your legs like a scissors. After we did that we went on a line and practice until we actually used a real one but it was small and plastic. It was very easy for me to get use to because I did it for the past 2 years now. We had to get into teams of 2 and we would have to choose which one that we like. I chose my Left one because that is the one that I like instead of the right one, we got to choose how high we wanted the bar to go. The best one out of everyone was Julian because his jump and landing was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment