Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Guess Were Am I

Remembering Our Summer Holiday.
Image result for playcenter  Link to site/ Made by cities in Brazil
LI: Writing to Recount.
Writing using language features to engage readers.

I hear people jumping up and down.
I heard babies laughing loud.
I saw people swing up and down.
I felt like I ate too much food from playing.
I wondered if any time I was going to fall on the ground.
I wondered if people were jumping so high they were going to bread their bones.

Today for writing we had to write something about our holiday... but that gives clues in the writing. I have learnt how to do it a little bit faster because I was scared in the start but then people said go show but then I did so that is how I learnt something new. My one was about the play center that was on my sisters babies birthday which she turned 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment