Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Agents Of Change



This week we all made a agent of change DLO, about what we should change to be an agent of change. We looked at how we could be agents of change in our own 2018 learning journey. This year I want to take risks, by putting my hand up if their is a question to be answered. I also want to be a role model to the younger students, because when they grow up they would be a role models like everyone else in LS2. I took a photo of myself to show that I a agent of change at Panmure Bridge School, including everyone else in my LS2 took a photo too. 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Chavda,
    I think that you would be an outstanding agent of change for 2018. The best thing I like about your poster is how you picked a great colour for people that are reading your poster. I also like it how you added in a photo of you standing next to the agents of change poster. Next time you should centre your work and miss a line underneath. Do you think you can reach this goal?

    ReplyDelete