Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Athletics Day












Today at Athletics day we had a lot of sports. My favorite event doing was the sponge game. But it was different from last year. The color teams were: Blue,Red,Green and Yellow. We had 2 groups in LS2. I was in group B and my color was red. We were allowed to wear face paint once we came back from Tech. We had some help from the Tamaki College people with the events. In the afternoon we had sprints. I almost came last but I came first out of the year 7 girls. It was very fun. At end of the race we had a battle of the people that came first including myself. I came last because it was pretty hard racing the fastest people from the other year groups. A big thank you to Mr O for setting this up for us to do. It was very fun. We all came in our color. Yellow placed first, Red placed second, Blue placed 3rd and Green placed last in group B.

No comments:

Post a Comment