Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Gymnastic Reflection | Week 5






This week in Gymnastic we were learning new tricks. We first started with a warm up game, the game we played was called Stuck in the mud. Each round a new peer of people will be choose to be the tagger. If you get tagged you will be in this pose that Steve gave us to do until someone came and saved us. After we did our warm up game we started to do some stretches. After our stretches we started on our rotation 1,2 and 3. It was a bit different on the rotations but a bit the same. My favorite rotation was the last one because I loved doing the dive which is a bit similar of doing a front flip. I learnt how to a dive because I haven't tried it before but as I started doing a lot of times it became so fun. I also learnt how to have a tight grip on the bars because it was hard for me to hold onto the bar. Next week or the week after that we wont be having gymnastic this year anymore because we will be having a brand new kiwi sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment