Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Tamaki College Reflection






This week at Tamaki College the years 8's including myself spent most of the day at Tamaki college for a organisation. We went to the library to have our morning tea. During our morning tea we met our student helpers that helped us out when we were stuck they. After our morning tea we went to two classes doing Science and Maths. Our first class that we went to was Maths. We learnt how to do Co-ordinates. We were trying to make an alien shape. Unfortunately I didn't get to finish it. The last class that we went to was Science. We did some experiments that felt really cool. For our safely we used gloves and glasses for our experiments that we were doing. My favorite experiment doing was the rocket one because it was so fun seeing it go high in the sky. We did so many experiments at Science. At the end we went into the Tamaki College school van to get back to school. Thank you to the Tamaki teachers for teaching us new skills in Science and Maths. I am also excited to go to college now because it is going to be more challenging for me and I'll have more subjects in college then Intimidate.



Tech Reflection

This week at Tech we continued doing our painting for our clock. We have two more weeks left of our rotation. I am almost finished with my Game Of Thrones clock. The colours that I am using for my clock are Black and White and a bit of Grey. Today I have finished with my back clock my background of my black and a bit of my drawings. This clock is going to be given to my Mum for her late mothers day gift. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chevda, I am sure you will find some time to finish the coordinates task and complete the alien mask :)
    Mrs Singh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Sheila,
    Thank you for teaching us Co- Ordinates, cause it was so fun learning Co- Ordinates. I didn't really get to finish my alien but I am going to be doing it in my spear time.

    By
    Chavda

    ReplyDelete