Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Tech | Last day of Robotics



This week during, we have being editing our movies. Today was our last day of our robotics lesson. During this last tech lesson we have been creating a robotics movie/ video that was about something that we have learnt about over the last 15 or 14 weeks of Tech. Today was our last day of editing or filming. In my group I had Marieta, Angela and Fui. In the movie I created the animation and a bit of Angela. I hope you enjoy this movie/video that we have created as a group.

I'll like to say a big thanks to Mr Dunn and Mrs Munoz because without you guys we wont have any robotics at Tech. It's cool knowing that we are the first year group out of all of the schools and year groups that goes to Tamaki College. I cant wait to go to my new tech rotation. Today was also the last day of the year 8's being split apart into 2 groups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment