Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

My recount on my Hollday.

Beginning - this includes your hook. Start your recount with an exciting beginning that captures your audience interest levels
Wow we got to go to a chilly  place  and it had  chips with brown sait on top of the chips. I had this big chicken  it was chilly and when you eat it it can get chilly in one second.  
Ensure your recount covers the orientation: When, Where, Who, What, Why and How

Set your recount out in a clear logical order and in paragraphs

Write in the past tense

Use lots of adjectives - (describing words) personal thoughts and feelings

Language Features such as similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia

Use connectives
I went with my family together with my dad, my mum,  my sisters and my brothers. The  reason we went there because we haven’t went there before. Also because so that  we could spend time as a whole family. And it was  near all these shops.

When we had finished our food we got to have another plate  there was two each of chips. One for my brothers and the other one for me and my sisters then i played some more games.


Also we had two bottles of coca cola  one for my sisters and the other one for my brothers when we was finished our food my mum said that when we was finished we got to have our drink of coca cola in a glass.

Then we went to pank n save to bye some popcorn so we could watch that's 70’s show. Even we had to warm up the porcine  for 2 minutes but then my mum said that you could warm it up for 59 seconds. Then some of it was burn and when we open it this big as porcine was burnt inside the popcorn
Conclusion
Sums up how you felt about the experience.




I felt happy because I got to spend time as a whole family together and it was fun as hi at dinner time.
I have been learning to write a recount it has a oratation that covers what where when how who and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment