Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Like a Scene Out of a Movie | Day 4 Activities Week 3

Lamps shine
I love having lights
Glowing 
Hanging out with my friends at school
Teachers are fun
SKY brightness



On your blog, write a short summary of the book. What was it about? Try to summarise the story in 6-8 sentences.
Mitai was the youngest. Mitai brothers were strong but then they became weak. The names of the Matariki stars are called tupu- a-nuku, Tupu-a-rangi, Waiti,Waita, Waipuna-a-rangi and Ururangi.
 Matariki married a dangerous woman, but he found out that she is dangerous. Mitai and his brothers love going hunting. The fairy woman were dangerous.






On your blog, tell us what you see in the photo. What shape(s) do you see? Be sure to tell us which picture (1, 2 or 3) you have chosen and describe what you see in lots of detail!.
The first one is shaped as a tornado. The first one has lots of detail because it looks like water going around in a circle. One fact that I know for sure is. Clouds are water and sticky.






7 comments:

  1. Hi Chavda,
    Wow, you have been working so hard this summer to finish the Summer learning Journey. I did not know that the Clouds are water and sticky. I really like how you choose the image that is shaped like a tornado. I thought that image was a Spaceship. Wow, we got so many images about that picture in our Brians.

    Are the Clouds really sticky? How do you know that?

    Great Work,
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joshua for commenting on my blog posts! Yes its sticky I found out on a youtube clip a few years ago!

      Keep it up Joshua!

      Delete

  2. Kia Ora Chavda,

    What an outstanding effort that you've worked for. You have been working hard to earn extra points. Your poem that you wrote sounds great. Your story is also good. I like your detailed explanation for the cloud that you chose.

    Which one was your best activity? Why?

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavda!
    I love your blog post about the cloud shapes. What was your favourite shape? Can't wait to hear from you. How many more comments will you be doing?
    Keep the work up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chavda! Great work on this Activity, I really like what you made out of the Northern Lights Poem. You're very creative for including school in your lines. Was it hard to make out words/sentences for that Activity? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Chavda,

    Great comments on other people's blogs!
    You're really doing well in that regard. And with your blog writing, which I am still catching up on - very impressive!

    A tornado cloud! I like that. I also thought it looked like a spinning top. Have you you ever been on a plane? I have, and when you fly through clouds it's kind of strange.

    Bonus points for saying that teachers are fun!
    I'm one myself :

    Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on completing these activities. I think that you did a great job retelling the story of Matariki. Also, I agree with what you said about the clouds. The first one looks really cool because, like you said, it looks like a tornado. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete