Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Information Report

Saffron Finch
Their name is Sicalis Flaveola name is from Pantanal Brazil.
Their Diet is Seeds Grass,Millets,Green Food and Wild Seeds.Saffron Finch turn warm water to bright yellow after a Brief Soak.

They vibrant yellow body and an orange crown. They come from South America and America.
Saffron Finch can only Stay Alive about 11 years.


They have Yellow fur and common in open and semi-open areas in lowlands outside the Amazon Basin.

The species being used for blood sporting with two Males put in a cage in order to fight.


Image result for saffron finch

This is about a Saffron Finch they are from South America and America people often see them In the task I did. I was talking about them I said what is their Diet and What they came from it was difficult doing this because in the start  did it wrong but then when Nyjah showed me what to do then I did this instead of doing the wrong thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment