Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

The Threat

The Threat


Wondering if everything was ok. Looking around and seeing
FBI people stopping cars to tell them to show them their I.D. I haven’t found out why
this has being happening for a while,
but I am ready to stop this!! “Glacy why is this so weird, I don’t want to show my face”.
“Me too, but we must figure out a plan”. “Well, I think we should become FBI’s and stop
innocent people from showing themselves”. “That's very true,
it gives use a bigger step”.
“Well I need go home now, bye!!”


Searching on google for a FBI place in China. I found one!!
Wow that building looks very tall. I feel like I should probably give Kacy a call.
“Ring, Ring, Ring!!” “Hello, it’s me Kacy”. “Hi it’s me Glacy,
I am ready to apply to this
very cool FBI place”. “Ok, that sounds great”.
Going to the building with clean clothing and looking
very normal. “Hello, welcome to FBI building of China”.
“Hi, me and my friend Kacy are asking if we are able to
apply to this job”. “That takes plenty of time, but I would need to ask my boss”. “Ok”.
“Please take a seat, but can I please have your application”. “Sure, here”.


It has being over an hour of waiting and they still haven’t told us.
“Look, I think thats the boss”. “Hi, I have looked through your application and you,
are hired!!”. Kacy, came back from the toilet, because she didn’t want to show the boss her face.
“Kacy, they gave us are uniforms”. “We started our job and it was very exciting.
We sure people hiding
their faces, and getting arrested”. “Kacy, let’s help people!!”.
We got caught by the boss from helping over 100 people. “Girls, what have you done”. #

“Umm, we helped people from not getting arrested”.
“Well good luck you are going to jail”.


We were arrested for 10 weeks. Our parents were very angry and they
said they were very disappointed.
The happy thing we have learnt from this is that over 100 people
got to escape from getting caught.


This week I have finished my narrative. My narrative writing was about a girl and her friend stopping FBI people from telling people to show themselves.





















No comments:

Post a Comment