Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Style/ Informal and Formal

Dear James,
I trust this letter finds you well. I’ve been dead busy since your last letter.
We have to work really hard at school to get ready for our PAT tests.

Despite this, I did manage to play a game of football last night with my friends. We won It was boss.
Also, my dad got me a new mobile phone. It’s an 8210! Anyway, gotta go
Speak to you soon. Please write back


Love from
Bob


Today in Reading everyone in my Reading group worked on a Informal and Formal text. Everyone had a choice of picking one of the 2 texts that is talking about Formal and Informal. I have decided to do an Informal text. This was kind of easy because everyone in my Reading group worked together on some of the sentences. I have learnt more about a Formal letter because I rarely do Formal letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment