Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

We think peace is?



This week in Inquiry me and Avalon have being working on We think peace is for 2 days and finished it 2 days later. We decided to do Martin Luther King, jr because he is a inspiration and helped people today to have freedom. I did some drawings that is about peace and I thought about doing drawings about peace that came from my heart. It was pretty easy because I love drawing and also finding facts about a inspiration person around the world. In our google slide it had facts, drawings, 25 word summary, collage and the meaning to the Chinese symbol. We also gave some writing on some slides explaining about peace or where peace comes from. On the collage I have decided to do a hand and a light sky because it is my hand giving respect and giving my hand to god.



No comments:

Post a Comment