Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Show dont tell


Small pieces of rocks, grass and stones stuck in me isn’t such a pleasant feeling. The pain being inflicted on my body hurts badly. Stepping on poop smells DISGUSTING and UNCOMFORTABLE!!! At this point I couldn’t bare to breathe with the unbearable scents surrounding me. Falling into a nasty, smelly, puddle made me soaked and smelly!! I’m starting to think that my only source of food is the stale bubblegum stuck to the floor with each step my owner took on them. Gross…  Does my owner even have eyes? Each step my owner took was on one of the most disgusting parts on the ground (puddles, poop, bubble gum and rocks). I’m yearning for the day when I get brought back to the shoe store...


Written by | Nyjah and Chavda


This week during Writing Nyjah and I have been on show no tell. Our story was based on shoes that were about the 5 senses. As a peer we were pretending to be a peer of shoes that had those 5 senses. During this challenge, LS2 were given a challenge to sit back to back with our partner. In our peers we wrote 7 sentences or more. I found it really easy to do this because Nyjah and I had similar ideas for this topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment