Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Reading Presentation | The Great Plague





This week I have been working with Joel on The Great plague. Today each peer or group presented there presentation in front of the class with a DLO, slideshow or a Kahoot. What I found interesting about my topic is, once a person passes away a red cross is drawn on there door ( if someone or people have passed). In our slideshow we did a timeline, summary, video ( as an example) and drawings of what it looked like back in the day. I felt really nervous presenting in front of the class while talking, but I tried my best to get over that fear. What I enjoy the most in this presentation was creating the drawing ( slide 5 ). 

If you'll like to check out Joel's blog 
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment