Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Analysis



This week and last week my class has being finding our amount of blog posts of 2015 - 2019. My highest blog posting month is January 2019 because I took part in the Summer learning Journey program during the school holidays. My first blog post on my blog was in May 2015. It was my first year as a student at Panmure Bridge School and I was learning how to do digital work. I have improved over the years with my blog posts. My favourite year blogging year was in 2018, because that year we posted a lot of work onto our blog and nearly every week I would post at least post 5 post a week except the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Chavda! Have you worked out the average number of weekly blog posts you will need to have each week to achieve your goal? Knowing this information would really help keep you on track towards reaching your goal :)

    ReplyDelete