Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Cricket Interschools




This week on Wednesday it was our inter school Cricket. My team was a year 5/7/8 team. In my team we had I, Nyjah, Fui, Suila, Charlize, Farzana, Fau, Marieta and Sandra. We played 5 games. We lost 1 game against Point England and won the other 4 games. The schools we played were Stone fields 1/ 2, Tamaki Primary, Stan Hope and Point England school. Mr Wong was our coach for the day. My 2 partners that I were with during the games were Mele and Nyjah. I learnt that if you hit the ball out of the cones area you get a 6. My favorite role playing was bating because I hit very fair in one game and I also loved to bat. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Chavda, I like the way that you tried your best in cricket and I like the photo with your team. I like to play cricket too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Viliami,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. What is our favorite type of sport?

      Keep it up!
      By Chavda
      LS2

      Delete
  2. Hello Chavda,I like how you posted the picture of cricket did you hit the ball? I played cricket when I was 4, I played with my dad and my brothers but I never got a hit because the bat was too big for me so my dad built a new small one to hit the ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Fotu,
      Yes, I hit the ball plenty of times with my partner and both of us got 24 points in one of our games.

      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      By Chavda
      From LS2

      Delete