Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

New Zealander that shows Excellence and Innovation/ Care Award



A few weeks ago I have made a DLO about Edmund Hillary.  I am completing different Care Award challenges to get to my Gold Care Award, so far I need to do one more Care Award to get to Gold. For this Care Award challenge we got a choice of choosing someone that shows Excellence and Innovation of what they do. I chose Edmund Hillary because he showed pride and he took a risk with Tenzing Norgay of climbing up the biggest Mountain in the world Mt Everest. In 2008 was 88 years old. He was born in 1919 and passed in 2008, right now he would be 100 years old  this year if he was still alive. If you have someone in mind that you would choose that shows/ showed Excellence and Innovation who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment