Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

HIIT






This week we have being do some hard exercises. What we did today was a lot of strengthening. I found it a bit challenging while doing the bars because after I did the push ups and the mountain climbers my arms were really tired. My favorite exercise was the push ups because that is one of my favorite exercise's that we do for HIIT. While we were doing the exercise's we had to peer up with someone. I peered up with Fui. When we were doing the exercise's  someone in your peer would need to do the exercise for 30 second while the other person is resting and cheering the person on. At the end of the session we were doing a challenge called Big sally up big sally down. When we were doing this challenge we will see who would last longest. Over 10 or under people lasted the longest including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment