Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

My best Maths Task


Today for Maths we all got to choose our favorite  Maths. I have decided to do place value strategy. The reason why I chose it because it was really fun to make and to work it  out with Fui. In this  task me and Fui made a DLO about working out the question and the question to solve it. The easy thing about this task was the working out because we got to use any example with the question to solve it.

Fui's  blog - http://pbsfuif.blogspot.co.nz

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Chavda.
    Your post with Fui is very good. I like how you explained how you and Fui really like working together and thinking everything is really easy when you two are a team. Although what would happen if Fui wasn't your partner? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nyjah for your positive comment. I wouldn't really mind if her wasn't my partner but I will be sad because I usually work with her most of the times for Maths.

      Delete