Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Rolling Skating

                                                                                                        

                                               
Today at lunchtime we had Roller Skating. We all had to write for Mr O to tell our names so that we can get our sizes. We all went back where we were siting and wait for what Miss Puna to tell his how to put on the skates. This was very fun because I never knew how to use the roller skates, but then I got use to riding skates. Before we all left we had a race. I was against Fui, Jaydon and Affonso. I came first Fui came secound Affonso came 3rd and Jaydon came 4th. After that race Me, Ofa, Mataio  and Zane. We got to have 3 laps. The winners were Zane, me, Ofa and Mataio.


No comments:

Post a Comment