Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale Drawing




Last week it was Math's Week. We all started, finding our picture to start with our scale drawing. Once you are done you need to send it to Mrs Kirkpatrick. My character is from Naruto and her name is Sakura Haruno. She is a mum and is together with Sasuke Uchiha. Everyone needs to make a 2cm square grid height and width, start drawing, make a logo with your name the ratio and scale drawing, colour the drawing then glue it on a piece of colouring paper. This is my first time learning and creating a scale drawing piece. The best part was blending and coloring my hair because it was very easy doing the hair and blending in the colors. What I found hard was drawing the eyes because I had mostly everything right but except the eyes because it wasn't the same and the same size. Next time I will want to choose a different character. My character next time may be Sasuke because he might be easier for me to draw. Next year I will work on the clothing more because for me its hard to get the same color as the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment