Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Decided my Filp




LI:To design and conduct a statistical survey.
Today for Maths I worked with Mr Wong. What we did? We had to do 100 for each of the Coin Flip and the Wheel Decide. We also had to switch after your partner was finished. We were suppose to do 500 for each but Mr Wong said that no one could do it which a group did. We also had to put all of our data on the spreadsheet that Mr Wong shared to us so that we can put on Data and our name but first letter of it. What did you learned? I learnt how to get into  a peer fast so that you wont have to work with a teacher. I was starting to not regret it anymore because this was my first time working with a teacher. How did you learned? The reason why I worked with Mr Wong because there weren't any even people in our group so one person had to work with the teacher and others can work with there friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment