Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Kiwi Sport

Today for Kiwi Sport we had a warm up game like we do every week. We played Octopus because Kevin promise us that we would play Octopus next week which it was today. Me and Aung Naing were the last tagers. We did a really great job. I felt bad because I promise Nyjah that I wont tag her but I did because someone said that we had to tag our friend so I went for it. After the warm up game we started to get into peers. I was with Peter. We had an example which was me. We first started of by passing it to someone and the other one had to catch it. I think me and Peter where go at it because we kept of passing it which we also got to use to it. The next thing we did was kind of the same thing we did but kind of different. But the only thing was different is that after our 5 turns we had to keep on playing until we called on the group. The last game we played was the same as last week but different. We had to do 1v1 instead of a 2v2. This was hard for me because I kept of losing over and over again which was kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment