Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Athletes Day/Sprints


Today on Athletes day we had to go into our year groups 1-8. Also before the day we got our colour of what team we were going to be in. I was in Yellow with other people. We had 9 rotation . My favorite one was the sponge one because we had to hold the sponge and go under the pole, then get some water inside the bucket and run back to were the bucket is and squeeze the sponge inside the bucket so that it won't have any water inside. We also had Tamaki Collage people come over and run the things. We also had to were Mufti so that we can not make our uniform dirty. I was so happy because the running was involved which I love to run. We also had people helping us go to our place because we also would need a teacher in every age group. We also had music that was playing when everyone was having fun. Everyone that was in there colour had to win every rotation like an example Yellow wins everything. We also had to win points because that's the point of the game, bye winning points for your team....
 
What happen at Sprints...
In the afternoon we all ad to run. Everyone tried there best but there could only be 3 places I came 2nd Nyjah came 3rd and Mele came 1st. We also had another people in our class that vs each other. Example Matthew came 1st. I was going to come first but I had a feeling that something was wrong inside my body, which made me really mad because it wasn't the time to come. I was also proud for everyone that had won for there age group..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment