Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Kiwi Sport

Today for Kiwi Sport we had a warm up game. This game is called Continue game. How to play? You have to keep on running until you got tag. If get tag you have to sit down. The only way you can run again is if the the person that taged you sits down then you can sit up again. After the warm up game we started to get into Badminton. This was very easy for me because we had to just use our forehand instead of using our backhand. We had to get into partners, my partner was Miiana. Me and Miiana were good at passing but I was better at serving because I was very good at it. After woods we sat down and waited what we had to do next. Kevin said that we had to drop the ball then we had to hit it. This was very easy to handle because I got used to it straight away. After woods we had our last game which we did last week. We had to vs 2 other people with your partner. The points goes up to 2 with you lose you have to wait until the other peers are done so that you can have a turn. This was hard because some people where cheating which wasn't cool because some people just wanted to have fun but some people didn't like me.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Chavda
    Great Kiwi sport Blog post. I have learnt a lot from your so well done. You just need to proof read your work so that other people can understand it.

    KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete