Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Police Visit

 
LI: To learn new things about the Police.
Today everyone in the whole school got to experience to see the Police, Dog and also a Helicopter. What did you learned? I learnt that Dogs can actually go high without touching the ground. I also learnt that they have a camera that you can see at night time and the morning because they cant see bad people or people that are lost that needs help. The last thing that I have learnt was that Dogs has to go school which I thought that they get train at home or someone that the owners does it. How did you learned? We had early lunch time which started at 12:00 clock to 12:30 or 1 something, which was really cool because we got to have more time of playing. My favorite bit about it was when the dogs came. I am so excited because I love Dogs because they are really kind and they also protect you only if you train them. Everyone in the whole school got to learn new things about Polices and how to train dogs. The Dog name was Kahu this dog is still training but it looks like he is trained. The person that was holding him was Grant he was saying things to him and also telling him to sit and other things that we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment