Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Setting Sailing Letter


Today for the Summer Learning Journey we had to make a letter if we were moving to a new country. I have learnt something about this because I was trying to make a image in my head how would it feel. I felt scared because it might be your first time ever moving to a new country. In this activity we had to write a letter about how would if feel moving into a new country. In this letter it has to be something like it is real to you inside the letter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chavda!

    I love how your letter is full of emotion, I can tell you're really scared about this new experience and nervous about what to expect. It's always a scary time leaving home and living in a new place. I went to live in Turkey for a while and it was scary because it was so different to New Zealand, but after I spent some time there I was more excited than scared to experience some new things. Have you ever been to another country?

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete