Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

Story Illustartion


LI: To understand how to deliver a speech.
LI: What techniques can be used when speaking.
Today for Writing we had to use our paper that we wrote in group of 3 and put it in a document and make pictures. I learnt how to make pictures. We had to get into a group of 3. I was with Angela and Nyjah. This was kind of hard because we had to do it in a hour which I didn't so I did my one tomorrow. We had to write On a planet far away, one day and the next day. We had to write it but after 5 minutes we have to give your paper until you have finished doing everyone inside your group. The hardest one that I did was doing the pictures because we had to make it go with the writing so I decided to use the main words inside the document and make the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment