Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Activity 1: More than Meets the Eye / Day 4

1. How long have you been climbing  mountains?
2. Who were inspired to climb mountains?
3. Why were you on the 5$ note?
4. How long did it take to climb the mountain?
5. Did you eat or drink anything when you were climbing the mountain?



Today I made a list of questions that I would ask Sir Edmund Hillary, it was hard thinking of questions that I'll ask him but different ideas came through my mind so I used those ideas that came in my mind. I have earned 4 points.





3 comments:

  1. Malo E Lelei Chavda,

    What an outstanding blog post from you. You have written amazing questions to Sir Edmund Hillary. He would sure love to answer these questions. It's good that you thought about these questions before writing them down.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chavda,

    Congratulations on coming up with a list of questions you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary. Did you know that Mount Everest is 8,848 metres high meaning that it is Earth's highest mountain above sea level?

    I like how you are willing to ask him about his inspirations. I also wonder what he would have done to keep his motivation growing. I found this amazing website that tells you about what it takes to climb Mount Everest. There are some interesting points mentioned in this article so you should check it out if you're interested!

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/18/sports/climb-mount-everest.html

    Keep up the good work,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. The five questions that you would ask Sir Edmund Hillary are great. My favorite one is the fourth one because it must have taken a while to climb Mt Everest because of how tall it is. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete