Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Activity 2: Living on the Edge Day 5

Dear Friend,
it's freezing cold and I forgot to bring a blanket, warm clothes and puffy jacket. If you want to be freezing cold good luck. I was sad my favorite clothes got wet in the ice when I slipped over. My cookies was cold it wasn't warm.

By

Chavda


Today in this activity I wrote a letter to my friend. Explain stuff that was cold cold. I got an extra points because I had dear and I did 5 sentences. I earned 10 points.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Chavda,

    It is great to see that you've followed the official letter format by starting your letter with a greeting 'Dear friend' and ending it with 'Bye'.

    I can't believe you forgot to bring a blanket and some warm clothes! It must've been freezing in Tundra. I know for sure that cookies are the best when it's warm... very sad news :(

    Did you see any animals or plants in Tundra? I heard that there are animals like reindeer, arctic fox and snowy owls that live in the area! Tell me more about your experience!

    Take care,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I think that you have done a great job writing a letter to your friend from a tundra. Which friend would you have written the letter to? Keep up the amazing work Chavda.

    ReplyDelete