Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

Here to Stay | Day 5 Activities Week 3

On your blog, share three new things that you learned about air pollution from this video.

Fact 1: Air pollution comes from Natural sources like: Gas, Smob and other things.
Fact 2: Toxic pollution comes out when a fire is going. It causes health problems like cancer.
Fact 3: Greenhouse Gas that makes Carbon Dioxide, Methane and Nitrous oxide which forms Air pollution that changes the climate change·



On your blog, tell us about five things that you like to do when it is too rainy to go outside.

Jump in the puddle
I would stay in the rain if I was having so much fun playing a sport.
You can take a picture in the rain.
You can swim in the outside door pools while it's raining.
Dance in the rain.
On your blog, write a short story about what happened when you opened the door and walked outside after the acid rain storm. To earn full points, you must write a story that is 8 – 10 sentences long. As I opened the door to go outside nearly everything was ruined. But on the floor it looked like Snow! We started making snowmen it looked cool. I tried going through the forest but it was muddy and the trees were broken. Everything didn't look the same. I started walking back home so I can tell them there's good thing she and bad things. They looked at the acid on the roof and on the ground. They were shocked! The end


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chavda,

    What an outstanding effort that you've worked for. You are great at doing these activities. I completed these too. You have learnt a lot from the first activity. The 5 things that you listed sounds interesting. When I read your story I felt like I was reading a authors piece of writing. Which one was your best activity? Why?

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chavda! I was able to learn a lot more about pollution during the first activity and showed my understanding in the post I made. I can tell you listened very carefully and found out some great points. Well done, I hope to see you do more of those comments, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Chavda, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    First of all, congratulations on completing the entire month of activities! I am super impressed with the quality of your work and your continued effort to comment on other children's blogs. Your encouragement and support of other children is highly appreciated.

    Thank you for sharing your tips for spending a rainy day. I found it funny that all your activities were still outdoor activities. That's brave of you to play sport and have fun in the rain. Personally, I like to stay tucked up inside and keep warm. I drink hot tea and watch movies and television shows.

    How has your summer been? What sort of outdoor activities have you been enjoying?


    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing these three Summer Learning Journey activities. You have done a great job. Your ideas on what to do when it rains are very interesting. If it rains most of the time I just run inside and go on my computer. I have never tried dancing in the rain, although I must try it some day. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete