Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Taking Flight | Day 13 Week 3 Activities


Arctic Skua

Today in this activity I had to find a native bird I chose a Arctic Skua. On the site you had to donate for a bird I didn't donate but I did choose one, I chose this one because bearly people for this one, 53 votes and the other birds got higher votes. Arctic Skua bird lives in the North island of  New Zealand. pursues other seabirds until they regurgitate their food.






In this activity I had to say what super power I would have and I chose the Flash super power because I love to run. I showed a  photo of the flash and what he looks like.




In this activity I had to research finding facts about Dogs. I knew some facts about Dogs because they are my favorite animal. 




5 comments:

  1. Hi Chavda. Well done for completing another task. I really like how you put everything into a Google Draw. Next time what you should do is to write more about the DLO you have just created. You should also include what one thing you have learned. I also like how you created those dog footprints. That makes your DLO more creative.

    Do you get more than three facts in mind Chavda?

    Well Done
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Chavda,

    What an outstanding effort that you've worked for. I did the same activities like you too. Your tasks that you completed are great. Your google draw about dogs look great.
    Which one was your best activity? Why?

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chavda! Well done on this activity. I think having super speed would be a great power for you. It's good to see you on to commenting now, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Chavda,

    Another terrific set of activities from you! I especially like how you chose the Arctic Skua because it didn't have as many votes of the others. I'm glad see it is doing okay though - unlike some of the other birds on there, like the Kiwi! Which bird of the ones that are in trouble is your favourite? I hope they can keep all of them alive and thriving.

    Thanks for attributing your photos too, that's awesome. The flash huh? What superpower would you have if you could?

    Keep up the great commenting!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. The Arctic Skua looks like a very cool bird. I understand why you decided to choose the Flash because being super fast would be incredibly useful. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete