Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

North South.. Activity 2 (day 1)

My home town is Auckland, New Zealand. 
In Penrose we had a church and we also had this music area near my house. That is popular today and known as a Arena for: Rugby, Touch and there is a music area near there.




Today I have earned another 4 points. When I was 1 my home town was in Penrose road. I still live in Penrose but its not near my old house. One of the specials things in Penrose is the church. Its where a lot of people can come together and pray about our god. This activity is very easy to do because its something that I remember. 

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chavda,

    Thank you for telling me a bit about your home town. I have loved learning about Penrose from you! It sounds like there are lots of fun things to see and do in your hometown.

    My hometown is also in Auckland. Auckland is such a great city to live in. Near my hometown there are lots of mountains and beaches which I like to visit. Are there mountains in Penrose?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Chavda,

    Thank you for sharing a lot about your beautiful hometown. You have added a lot into this activity. This means that you have put a lot of effort into your work. It's good to know that Church is really important to you as it helps you grow.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. Thanks for sharing some awesome things about your hometown. Do you miss living in Penrose? Also, what was your favorite thing to do there? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chavda! It seems Auckland is very special to you. I was very interested in reading the different places and events held in Penrose. What did you enjoy most doing in your hometown? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete