Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Activity 2: Fabulous Ferns (day 12)

Image result for white ferns uniform
New Zealand women's cricket team/uniform
Image result for black ferns uniform
New Zealand's black Ferns women's rugby team/ uniform
Image result for silver ferns uniform

Silver Ferns New Zealand team (Netball)/ uniform











Today I have completed this challenge of finding teams with ferns in it. Most of them were New Zealand. In this challenge I have to choose what uniform I like the most, the uniform I like the most is the netball uniform because I love netball and the uniform looks pretty cool. Since I have completed this challenge I have earned 4 points.

3 comments:

  1. Malo E Lelei Chavda,

    What an outstanding blog post from you today. The images that you used looks nice. I have chosen exactly the same uniforms as you. It is also good how you have written each of the names of the uniforms.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Chavda,

    I can see that you have successfully found three teams with the word 'fern' in their title. What did you like about the Silver fern's uniform? Tell me which part of the design has caught your attention.

    Do you know much about the Explore tool Chavda? It helps you find photos that are labelled for reuse. Pixabay is also another amazing website with lots of photos you can use for free! You should definitely check out these online tools and make sure to double-check that there is 'no attribution required' for the images.

    It is important that we check this information because some images may require attribution (we need to give credit to the owner).

    Hope this helped and let me know if you have any further questions!

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I like the pictures that you got of the uniform of the three teams. Just remember to attribute these images. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete