Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Activity 1: Towering Timbers Day 5

I think it's good for loggers to earn money and bigger space.
I think it isn't bad because some loggers have to cut down  trees the most animals Love to go around or climbing trees like monkeys do.

Today I does two arguments about what's good about being logger or what's not being good being logger. I think the argument I'll stuck with is both because one of the arguments that's good because some people are poor and they can  earn more money by cutting down trees. On the other side I think it's bad because of all the other animals and go around, have fun and also climb trees. I have earned 4 points.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chavda,

    Nice Work. Your statements are amazing. I like it how you explained nice reasons for logging. Have yo ever wondered what a logger is like?

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chavda,

    You have mentioned some great points on why logging should and shouldn't be allowed in New Zealand. I agree with you that some people need the job - and it is undeniable that we need wood to make building materials and paper. However, you have also mentioned the opposite argument by saying that the animals need the trees for having fun.

    We could also start to think about the birds that live in the trees. Unlike the monkeys that jump around, birds would probably build nests in the trees and start to lay eggs. Trees are home for these creatures. What do you think? Do you think there should be some regulation (rules) around cutting down trees in NZ?

    I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I also think you are right. Cutting down loads of trees will get rid of habitat for animals like monkeys but the materials will help build houses and provide jobs for people. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete