Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Activity 3: Something Smells Fishy| Day 1 Week 2

Fish Fact #1: The oldest known fish in the world is a 65 year old Australian lungfish.
TRUE
Fish Fact #2: Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids.
FALSE
Fish Fact #3: Starfish are a type of fish.
FALSE
Fish Fact #4: Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, etc)
FALSE
Fish Fact #5: Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.’
FALSE


Today I had to answer questions that were false or true from the site. It was easy because I use a shortcut. I earned 10 points. I like this activity because I earned 10 points.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chavda,

    What an outstanding effort that you've worked for. I did the same activity as you too. The way that you answered it looks nice. Nice work for earning 10 points. My false and true answers were different from yours.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Chavda,

    Well done on completing another activity! Did you check to see if the facts are correct? You can check your answers compared to the real facts on here: https://www.factretriever.com/fun-fish-facts

    Did you find any of the facts interesting? I thought it was very interesting that seahorses are the slowest fish in the world! There is also a type of seahorse that moves soo slowly that humans can’t even tell they are moving!

    I look forward to reading more of your SLJ activities soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavda,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that you have done a great job figuring out which facts are true and which are false. Which one was the hardest to find out if it was true or false? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete